| A tiny flower from my daughter, holding a colour I want to carry into the studio |
© 2026 Aga, author of Art in Cupboard. All rights reserved.
This original creative work is my own. It may not be copied, reproduced,
republished, modified, distributed, commercially used, scraped, used for AI
training, or presented as the work of another person without my prior written
permission.
I sit down, and all my ideas vanish—even the ones that had just popped into my head as new projects to create.
Then, in that moment of silence, I discovered something amazing: a texture beneath my hand that surprised and delighted me! It’s an incredible feeling when I touch the delicate little flower my daughter gave me. It’s so beautiful, even though it’s just a tiny flower with minuscule, shaded petals. That colour really catches the eye! It’s as if it’s saying, “Look at me!” thanks to its vibrant and translucent nature.
I can’t wait to use this colour in my next painting!
© 2026 Aga, author of Art in Cupboard. All rights reserved.
This is my authorised personal blog and contains my original writing, drawings, photographs, and other creative work. All such content belongs to me unless otherwise stated.
No part of this blog may be copied, reproduced, republished, modified, distributed, commercially used, scraped, or used for AI training without my prior written permission.
My work may not be appropriated, claimed as the work of another person, or redistributed through social media, websites, platforms, or other channels without my prior written permission.
No comments:
Post a Comment