As I walked outside, I noticed an exhausted-looking lemon-yellow butterfly on the pavement. Thankfully, it hadn't been crushed by a shoe or run over by a bike. I gently picked it up and felt its velvety wings brush against my fingertips. It was still alive. I placed it carefully on a nearby red clover that was still in bloom. Then I quietly went on my way. I hope the butterfly flew away again and is doing well.
Thank you for visiting my quiet corner of the internet.
© 2026 Aga, author of Art in Cupboard. All rights reserved.
This is my authorised personal blog and contains my original writing, drawings, photographs, and other creative work. All such content belongs to me unless otherwise stated.
No part of this blog may be copied, reproduced, republished, modified, distributed, commercially used, scraped, or used for AI training without my prior written permission.
My work may not be appropriated, claimed as the work of another person, or redistributed through social media, websites, platforms, or other channels without my prior written permission.
© 2026 Aga, author of Art in Cupboard. All rights reserved.
This is my authorised personal blog and contains my original writing, drawings, photographs, and other creative work. All such content belongs to me unless otherwise stated.
No part of this blog may be copied, reproduced, republished, modified, distributed, commercially used, scraped, or used for AI training without my prior written permission.
My work may not be appropriated, claimed as the work of another person, or redistributed through social media, websites, platforms, or other channels without my prior written permission.

No comments:
Post a Comment