10 August

Sparrows’ Quiet Concert

Small Journal Note
 
This morning, I was awakened by the song of sparrows.
I can’t remember the last time I heard those charming, soft little voices. Later that same day, while I was outside, my son pointed to the top of a tree, and there we saw the family and friends of all those sparrows, who were giving another concert—though this time it was quieter and more delicate than in the morning. They’re so small that I could cover them with my hand. 




Thank you for visiting my quiet corner of the internet.
© 2026 Aga, author of Art in Cupboard. All rights reserved.
This is my authorised personal blog and contains my original writing, drawings, photographs, and other creative work. All such content belongs to me unless otherwise stated.
No part of this blog may be copied, reproduced, republished, modified, distributed, commercially used, scraped, or used for AI training without my prior written permission.
My work may not be appropriated, claimed as the work of another person, or redistributed through social media, websites, platforms, or other channels without my prior written permission.

No comments: